Gas Monitoring System
Plexus ground probe is designed for landfill perimieter methane & H2S monitoring. Providing either 2 or 3 probe inputs, the system draws a sample from each probe and tests for methane content. All readings are sent across the network for time and date stamping and logging at the hub.
While the system has been deployed for methane monitoring, it can also be used to track other gases, such as carbon dioxide emissions.
Features & Benefits
- Methane & Oxygen (optional) air content analysis sensor for perimeter ground air monitoring
- Integrated gas sensor technology
- Multiple probe inputs for different sample depths
- Low Power operation using Solar generation
- Plugs into the Plexus Intelligent Wireless SCADA system
- Stand alone operation or multi-site wireless mesh
- Rugged construction (NEMA6) for all weather conditions
- MODBUS support