Plexus now offers Precision Level Reader Systems
Plexus Controls is proud to offer customers Precision Level Reader (PLR) Systems. This system is a member of the next generation of distributed wireless mesh Supervisory, Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
The PLR system allows field staff to use the portable system to take liquid depth measurements from sites with depth measurement tubes already installed. In the case of landfill wells this can be done without well cap removal, which can prevent exposure to harmful gasses.
The PLR system has a variety of benefits over existing depth measurement systems. Some of these include:
- Portable well depth measurement and logging tool for field personnel
- Integrated GPS to auto position unit and identify well under test.
- Rugged outdoor solution fully protected against dust and water ingress.
- Uses Trimble TDS Nomad© or any Bluetooth enabled Windows handset/tablet
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Full logging and monitoring with timestamp, GPS, field notes and data file download capabilities
This system consists of two main components, the Remote Measurement System (RMS) and the handheld portable rugged mini PC platform (Trimble®).
To find out more about the PLR system contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply