Intelligent Wireless Ethernet Hub
Our Intelligent Wireless System (IWS) nodes provide advanced supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA) functionality for commercial and industrial applications.
With ‘out the box’ auto mesh wireless functionality, IWS nodes are easily installed at a remote location and connected to standard sensors, supporting 4-20mA , 0-5V and internal integrated pressure and depth measurements.
The data is securely stored on site on the IWS Hub and can be retrieved and archived using FTP. In addition, the hub continues to provide real-time data access.
Features & Benefits
- Provides Network Interface, Data Logging for Next generation distributed, intelligent wireless SCADA system
- Ethernet with PoE for connection to wired or wireless networks
- Internal time-stamped data logging
- Data display using Web browser, MODBUS TCP or Custom GUI Application
- Web GUI for RTU Configuration and RTU status
- Full monitoring, control and back office support using SQL Database
- Low cost & fast install
- Rugged construction (NEMA6) for all weather conditions (H-100SRG-OUT)
- Cost effective indoor version also availabe (H-100SRG-IN)