Landfill Well Gas Analysis well sites monitoring oxygen temperature and pressure
Plexus Controls offers data acquisition specifically designed for well monitoring applications. Our remote well monitoring systems report back to a central server where the Oxygen, Temperature and Pressure data is integrated into a data historian.
Distributed Control Systems Oxygen/Pressure/Temperature
Landfill Gas Monitoring is a technique that involves using a portable methane meter near the landfill’s surface to measure concentrations while traversing the site.
the IWS Methane and Oxygen Gas Analysis System (GAS) can be easily installed at a flare or well site using the 2” gas pod either mounted in the vertical riser or horizontal position. The IWS-R-2PT takes a reading 24 times a day (programmable). Oxygen content (% volume), system static pressure and gas temperature is taken and reported via MODBUS TCP or Plexus database portal at the gateway. The system gateway provides functionality including alarm email/sms notification and GUI map display via a webpage. The gateway system stores all readings with date/time stamp. All data may be downloaded a regular basis (programmable) or continuously monitored in real time over a WAN connection such as a cell modem.
- Oxygen, Pressure and temperature content analysis for biogas monitoring
- Gas Oxygen content: Integrated digital fluorescence quenching technology with 1 year sensor calibration
- Gas Pressure: static vacuum (digital)
- Gas Temperature: C or F (digital)
- MODBUS TCP support (at gateway)
- Sealed flexible conduit cable between system and sensing pod (approx. 6ft)
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosure for all weather operation
- Rugged 2” schedule 80 sensing pod with screw cap access for calibration & servicing
- LiFePO4 9.9Ah Rechargeable Battery with Solar Controller