Battery Powered Remote Wireless Systems
With 'out the box' auto mesh wireless functionality, IWS nodes can be easily installed at a remote location and connected to standard sensors, supporting 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, HART, temperature, pressure and many other interfaces. Either through a direct wireless connection or automatically hopping through a series of repeater IWS nodes, the sensor data is relayed back to the IWS Hub for termination over Ethernet to the IWS Management Server application for display, logging and alarm management.
The Intelligent Wireless System (IWS) nodes comprise of a range of distributed wireless products from Plexus Controls providing advanced supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA) functionality for commercial and industrial applications.
Plexus Controls range of ruggedized battery operated sensors are the fastest and lowest cost solution to get remote data into your desktop.
Systems are available with a single or dual interface 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V.
The key features of these systems are:
- Integrated or external long range antenna
- Battery powered (2 x C) no plant wiring or external power required
- Auto calibration and battery optimizer
- Reliable & scalable auto mesh wireless
- Provides power to the sensor
- Waterproof and dustproof (wrap ½” NPT threads with Teflon tape)
- MODBUS TCP supported at Hub